As we all know, mobile phones have become a significant source of evidential data within criminal investigations. Digital forensic analysts are continually finding they must operate primary forensic tools for longer periods of time as device capacity increases. Whether you are trying to brute force a mobile phone or extracting data, we believe that introducing a RF Filtered USB3.0 throughput into our LB4 Laboratory Box could only help.
The LB4-USB RF shielded faraday enclosure has a number of benefits over the current incumbents in the marketplace which include:
- A significantly larger RF shielded enclosure that can accommodate multiple phones, tablets or a laptop.
- A large viewable area, enabling process review and verification.
- A pair of tailored faraday gloves, designed to facilitate ease of equipment operation.
- A fast USB3.0 RF shielded port with two-way data and power transfer.
- A light and stable structure, making it easy to use.
- A portable faraday unit that is quick to assemble or pack away.
- A truly affordable alternative at a 1/4 of the cost of metal enclosures.
We believe that having a larger desktop RF shielded enclosure with 3.0 USB throughput is a credible and affordable alternative to current market solutions.
As a company that holds ISO/IEC 17025:2017, Disklabs understand the need to protect digital devices from remote data attack during prolonged forensic investigations. That’s why Disklabs developed the LB4-USB in the belief that it would be of real value to police digital forensic units and commercial forensic providers looking to implement a compliant solution that meets ISO17025 needs within an accredited forensic laboratory environment.
Early adopters that include, UK, EU and Far East government and law enforcement agencies have said “the LB4-USB is an easy to use, practical alternative to the heavy metal boxes while operating forensic tools.”